The Latest Trend in Remodeling Houses: Green Remodeling
Green remodeling have been trending in the construction industry since last few years. It refers to a house that is not only energy efficient but also very comfortable, lavish and cost effective. Many people-impressed by the idea-remodeled their house into a green one, and even more are considering it.
For those who are unaware of the concept of green remodeling; following are some quick facts about them:
- Green remodeling makes the house energy efficient, durable, resource efficient and provides with healthy and better indoor air.
- This remodeling style is closer to the nature than you can imagine. It offers bamboo floorings and cabinetry which not only gives natural vibes but also offers all the positive effects of natural surroundings.
- This remodeling includes installing home automation systems that avoids unnecessary wastage of energy.
- This green remodeling trend is even followed in furniture, as more and more people are now inclined towards reupholstering their old furniture instead of buying new ones.
- Going green means using energy saver bulbs, zero Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paint and bamboos.
- The green remodeling trend follows the motto of “Fix that exists”. The less you buy new things the better.
- Green remodeling enables the home owners to save a substantial amount of money that would have otherwise been spent on energy costs, such as air conditioning or house heating systems. Green remodeling allows the house to stay warm in cold weathers and cold in warm weathers.
- Green remodeling also includes adding passive solar design features in the house that optimizes the natural heating, cooling and day lighting system of the house.
- Green remodeling system is not only good for the residents of the house but also beneficial for the society at large; less usage of heaters in summers and winters saves 2000 pounds of Co2 emissions.